Hygiene gaps for easy cleaning.
Seats and backs are totally supported by box section steel tubing.
Developed with front line mental health care professionals this functional chair, two seater and three seater sofa have been specifically designed for use in challenging environments situations - here are just a few of the benefits:-
- Easy to clean - due to the clever construction there are hygiene gaps around the seat and back. In addition all upper surfaces are sloped so liquid doesn’t remain or become stagnant
- Strength - both the seat and back are totally supported by box section steel tubing (epoxy powder coated) with these being connected to both arms by substantial security screw fixings
- Safety - arm fronts are rounded with arm tops being sloped to deter people from placing drinks on them. Backs are rounded for protection against self harm and the chair, two seater or three seater sofa are all extremely heavy to lift reducing the possibility of harm to others
- Comfort - the seating position itself slopes backwards and the back is high enough for support but does not obstruct observation by staff
- Upholstery - all seams are double stitched, there is no piping and staples are concealed. All upholstery is designed to reduce the possibility of contraband being secreted within or adjacent to it. We would advise a dark coloured vinyl (to deter people from abusing it with ball points etc.) - there are some great colours available and it is the quickest and easiest covering by far to clean
Please note that due to their weight and bulky dimensions, carriage is chargeable on these items so they are not available to purchase online