Just a few reasons why our Stalham range has been so successful with leading healthcare professionals...
- Non rust and easy to clean
- Hinged down arms for transfer
- Total stop locking brake castors for safety
- Frame - “Next Generation” fully synthetic, pressure moulded, non rust, no-peel, non scratch base frame construction to reduce cross infection
- Quick and easy to decontaminate - ready to clean in just 20 seconds! Simplicity itself to disassemble and reassemble (without tools) with parts removal catering for thorough cleaning
- Vulcanised rubber overseat - no stitching or foam
- Comfort for the user - practical for the carer
- Designed to exacting ergonomic principles
- Chemical resistant
- Resists signs of ageing for much longer
- Can be cleaned with all leading brands of antibacterial products and steam
See full details of the Stalham range in our video
along with quick strip and cleaning regimes and see how these products can be are a real benefit to not only you but your entire organisation.
Compact Portering Chair (Ref. Stalham C/Portering)
Designed with infection control in mind this strong, next generation portering chair can be easily stripped down and cleaned using all leading brands of antibacterial products or steam in seconds without the need for tools. Fully synthetic base with fold down arms.
£350.00 excluding V.A.T.
Paediatric Attendant Operated Shower Chair & Commode (Ref. Stalham Paed Att)
These chairs are a new addition to our popular Stalham infection control range specifically designed for use by children available in three different seat heights.
from £400.00 excluding V.A.T.
Paediatric Self Propelling Shower Chair & Commode (Ref. Stalham Paed S/PR 24)
These chairs are a new addition to our popular Stalham infection control range specifically designed for use by children.
£445.00 excluding V.A.T.
Antimicrobial Side Chairs and Arm Chairs (Ref. Manby)
These chairs have an antimicrobial silver additive which runs to their core certified to kill 99.9% of MRSA and E. Coli on contact & prevent fungus growing on their surfaces. Manufactured from non-porous ultra-durable one piece design polypropylene.
from £60.00 excluding V.A.T.